Welcome!

Here you'll find opinions on style, fashion, beauty, celebrities and style, stylists, television shows such as How Do I look?, design, decor, and travel(trends in travel such as hottest city of the season or year) by moi. You'll also have reviews of the latest trends for each season as well as what I think of them, reviews of beauty products that I just purchased or that I really like to have or purchase. The blog is run and maintained by one person, Sarah Elizabeth. The main focus is on fashion and style, but there are other areas that will be discussed as well. Have fun reading the posts and please leave me a comment telling me what you think.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Announcement!

While this blog is here to stay, I cannot say the same about the templates I've used since this blog started. I won't be updating very frequently througout the week because I'll be making some templates of my own using Photoshop. Once I get the templates completed, things will be back to normal with frequent updates.

1 comment:

Traitor Vic said...

Tuna Melt is trying to reach GetReal82. Having trouble doing so at getreal82@mac.com. Just wondering if you're okay and everything.

Please respond to:

tunameltlist@gmail.com

or

traitorvic@gmail.com