Welcome!

Here you'll find opinions on style, fashion, beauty, celebrities and style, stylists, television shows such as How Do I look?, design, decor, and travel(trends in travel such as hottest city of the season or year) by moi. You'll also have reviews of the latest trends for each season as well as what I think of them, reviews of beauty products that I just purchased or that I really like to have or purchase. The blog is run and maintained by one person, Sarah Elizabeth. The main focus is on fashion and style, but there are other areas that will be discussed as well. Have fun reading the posts and please leave me a comment telling me what you think.

Friday, January 5, 2007

I just checked my email for any fashion news...

I opened an email from one of my favorite Italian fashion shops, Forzieri, and discovered that there was a new trend emerging at that store. Disco '70s is back in style at Forzieri, and upon seeing their new items, they're back and shinier than ever! Now, I don't know if this is a foreshadowing of what we're going to see the models rocking on the runway when NY Fashion Week starts up with the latest shows for their new collection or not, but if so, then I will be saving up every dime I have from my paycheck to purchase some of their items such as a watch I saw over there To show you what I'm talking about, I'm leaving you a link to where you can find the watch, which is designed by Moschino. My favorite designer! The watch is an elastic watch, but it's a fuchsia and pink retro bracelet watch.

The watch, by Moschino


I'm not sure that Forzieri allows direct linking to their products as well as using a photograph as a visual, so I've linked the site both here and under the section of links I have under places that I like to browse at online.

So just do a search for Moschino at the site and look for watches and you'll find it.

No comments: