Welcome!

Here you'll find opinions on style, fashion, beauty, celebrities and style, stylists, television shows such as How Do I look?, design, decor, and travel(trends in travel such as hottest city of the season or year) by moi. You'll also have reviews of the latest trends for each season as well as what I think of them, reviews of beauty products that I just purchased or that I really like to have or purchase. The blog is run and maintained by one person, Sarah Elizabeth. The main focus is on fashion and style, but there are other areas that will be discussed as well. Have fun reading the posts and please leave me a comment telling me what you think.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What to wear with....

To answer Keziah Brown's question about she should wear with her Miss Selfridge Brown Cable Jumper(that's what they call sweaters over in England) besides leggings, you can also pair it with a pair of dark indigo skinny jeans or a pair of dark indigo or stonewashed slim-fit jeans(with a slight flare at the leg). You can even pair it with a pencil skirt or a floor length mermaid-cut skirt if you want to. You could pair it with Pat Benatar-style boots, flats, heels, a strand of pearls and some bangles. A crochet-knit skull-cap or a head scarf would really give it that seventies twist. The jumper would look cute with a belt around the waist, imho. I would think that an A-line skirt would also work well with the jumper, too. Good luck and I hope my advice helped.

2 comments:

full-blast fashionista! said...

wowzers thanksssss!!
u fashion pro!
we say jumpers too in england? i thought it was you guys that said sweaters? humm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Yeah, we yanks actually do say sweaters.