Welcome!

Here you'll find opinions on style, fashion, beauty, celebrities and style, stylists, television shows such as How Do I look?, design, decor, and travel(trends in travel such as hottest city of the season or year) by moi. You'll also have reviews of the latest trends for each season as well as what I think of them, reviews of beauty products that I just purchased or that I really like to have or purchase. The blog is run and maintained by one person, Sarah Elizabeth. The main focus is on fashion and style, but there are other areas that will be discussed as well. Have fun reading the posts and please leave me a comment telling me what you think.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Bottega Veneta-Spring 2007 RTW

It looks like simple and minimal are the words here when it came to the hair and makeup, and it appears those were also the key words when it came to the colors and fabrics used in the collection of suits and dresses. However, in the case of the clothes, the minimal would have to go more towards the embellishments found on one pink dress. Other than that, the dresses and suits were lovely. I was glad that there was some actual color put in because frankly, I was getting sick of seeing neutrals. To me, they're kinda boring and they're just used to basically soften a loud color if anything else at all. Tell me what you think please

No comments: