Welcome!

Here you'll find opinions on style, fashion, beauty, celebrities and style, stylists, television shows such as How Do I look?, design, decor, and travel(trends in travel such as hottest city of the season or year) by moi. You'll also have reviews of the latest trends for each season as well as what I think of them, reviews of beauty products that I just purchased or that I really like to have or purchase. The blog is run and maintained by one person, Sarah Elizabeth. The main focus is on fashion and style, but there are other areas that will be discussed as well. Have fun reading the posts and please leave me a comment telling me what you think.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Chloe-Spring 2007 RTW

Chloe, despite its change in designers in recent years, "actually put together a solid collection this season" as noted by a correspondent reporting for style.com's video podcast. There was a mix of neutrals put in with color, and the style of the outfits overall reminded me of the mid-late '60s in regards to the infamous youth look(infamous as in only a few could pull off the look) that was coined as "The Ginger Group". I also did see some traces of some early '70s influences in the outfits as well, most notably in the shoes worn by the models. I, personally, loved the collection and wished that I had a fat wallet in order for me to purchase a few outfits! I will post my favorite outfits, shoes, and looks in a lookbook and post a link later on. Tell me what you think.

No comments: