Welcome!

Here you'll find opinions on style, fashion, beauty, celebrities and style, stylists, television shows such as How Do I look?, design, decor, and travel(trends in travel such as hottest city of the season or year) by moi. You'll also have reviews of the latest trends for each season as well as what I think of them, reviews of beauty products that I just purchased or that I really like to have or purchase. The blog is run and maintained by one person, Sarah Elizabeth. The main focus is on fashion and style, but there are other areas that will be discussed as well. Have fun reading the posts and please leave me a comment telling me what you think.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Burberry Prorsum-Spring 2007 RTW

The collection is great! I loved some of the dresses the models were sporting and actually liked the metallic fabrics, mostly silver toned. Favorite uber-model Stella Tennant stated that she loved the citric colors, the metallic sparkle seen in many of the outfits, she also loved the sparkle that came from the stone embellishments that were used for a few outfits. For me, I loved the whole collection overall, the designer (I believe his name is Christopher Hicks?) really went outside the box when it came to this collection. We definitely need that nowadays, more designers willing to go outside the box(or lines) when designing their upcoming line of RTW. Now if only they could extend that to the models strutting the runway....


As always, feel free to share your opinions with me. Love you all!

No comments: